Hello, I live in Mobile Alabama. I have worked in acute care units for the last 5 years. I have been a nurse for 12 years but working in mental health for the last 5 years. I recently became a board certified PMHNP. I am in the process of finding a PMHNP job. I am currently developing a website focused on getting people suffering with depression, anxiety and substance abuse to talk about their mental health. I would like to communicate how individuals can self- manage thier mental health. I will start with blogging and I would like to provide educational material. I want to first promote this in my community. 

Do anyone find the self determination theory using motivational interviewing techniques to be helpful ? Would this work in a group setting?

Welcome to the forums!

On 11/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, jmp4052000 said:

Do anyone find the self determination theory using motivational interviewing techniques to be helpful ? Would this work in a group setting?

I cannot say but you may want to try posting this in our Office Practices subforum, you may get more responses: http://pcss.invisionzone.com/forum/11-office-practices/?do=add