Hello. My name is Joe Troncale, MD. I just joined the forum today. Later this month I will be starting an MAT program for Welsh Mountain Health Centers bear Lancaster, Pennsylvania and am looking forward to being mentored by Dr. Julie Kmiec from Pittsburgh. 

My background is 40 years of medical practice. I went the University of Alabama for my undergraduate degree and the University of South Alabama in Mobile Alabama for medical school and residency training. I have 20+ years of doing impatient drug and alcohol treatment since the 1990’s. I am board certified in Preventive Medicine and in Family Medicine.

i look forward to learning from you all!

Sincerely,

Joe

0AC7E9A9-E4FF-46E1-ACBF-8B264023D55D.jpeg

Welcome!  I recommend going into each of the subForums (buprenorphine, office practices, etc) and "Following" them in the upper right corner.  Then you'll get emails whenever new topics are posted. 

You'll also find the search bar in the right to be helpful if you set it to search Titles only.  Enjoy the forums!